Croatian in-house translator with German & English
41 OFFICES in 22 COUNTRIES
At AMPLEXOR we innovate, we are experienced and committed to our clients and employees.
We provide digital state-of-the-art solutions that are both universal and tailored to our clients’ needs.
At AMPLEXOR we think global, we think ahead and we think about the future.
At AMPLEXOR we give you the space to grow and the opportunity to develop an international career in a multicultural environment.
About the role:
We are looking for a highly motivated Translator to join our team in Kraków or Budapest who will be responsible for executing timely and accurate translations/revisions.
- Executing timely and accurately highly technical translations/revisions according to the customer requirements and the company’s quality standards from German to Croatian and English to Croatian.
- Contribute to the testing and adoption of new translation tools.
- Perform Translation Memory maintenance and other production support related tasks.
- Perfect command of Croatian and German language – grammar, language rules, style etc.
- Thorough knowledge of English.
- Any other EU language knowledge is an asset as well.
- Completed higher education in a related field (preferable in translation, linguistics, engineering) would be an advantage.
- Ability to work within a team towards a shared goal, willingness to collaborate with colleagues in other teams/departments, ready to share own experience and adjust to at times unpredictable workflow.
- Self-starting and organizational skills.
- Good communication skills (email, phone).
- Strong organization skills in order to meet tight deadlines and organize heavy workloads.
- Stress management.
- Demonstrated ability to work individually or as part of a local or virtual team.
- Good knowledge of commonly used computer desktop applications and services (e.g. MS Office, production applications, Adobe Acrobat, Internet).
- Knowledge of computer translation tools e.g. Across, Transit, SDL Studio, memoQ is a must.
- Competitive salary accompanied by other incentives (annual bonus, sport membership, private medical care, lunch vouchers, cinema tickets, language courses)
- Possibility for a professional development working for world-wide known customers and with the most up-to-date production tools
- Work in a stable and international work environment (video about company here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wkxxNpfWmc)